Do you need information about voluntary returns to your home country?
NOMKUS can assist:
- People who have received a final rejection on their asylum application in Norway.
- People who have overstayed their VISA in Norway.
- People who are being held in Norway against their will.
- People who are staying in Norway without any form of valid stay or documentation.
- People who have lost their stay in Norway.
- People who wish to return to their home country even if they're living in Norway legally.
If you're in need of travel documents, Nomkus can get you in touch with IOM, who can assist you in this situation. IOM stands for International Organization for Migration, and promotes humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. You can learn more about IOM on their website, IOM.int. Please also check out their page on IOMs work for assisted voluntary returns and reintegration.
From us you will receive updated information about voluntary returns, as well as coaching in this field. We will never reveal information about who we're talking with, or where they're staying.
If you would like information about voluntary returns, we'd love to talk to you. We have translators available to make sure you're given the correct information.
Please get in touch:
You can reach us by phone, text message, email, or using the form below.
Phone: +47 909 64 249