Norway's Centre of Multiculture's course module Work Life covers the following topics:
- Intruductionprogram, a key to the norwegian community. Right and Duty - What is expected?
- Unwritten codes and rules. How to achive acceptence, respect and sucess.
- Practice training, to build relations and a good reputation.
- Sosial media as Facebook, Likedin, Twitter.
- References, testimonials, nettworkbuilding, CV, application and jobinterview.
- Translation and approval of professional experiances and education.
- Participation in voluntary work, organisations, sports, politics parties etc.
- Work enviroment act, HSE and cultur at the workplace.
- Business visit.
Norway's Centre of Multiculture has years of experience of organizing courses as a part of a year-round plan for participants in introduction and training programs. We can put together programs for 1-4 weeks or 1-3 days, all adapted to your business' individual requirements.
Norway's Centre of Multiculture also offers tailored courses and seminars, perfectly costumized for your business. You can send us a booking request about this through the form below, and also request any of our ready-made courses.
You can reach us through: